YES! i am the CHANGE Grant 2018
First Shortlist Announced
We are delighted to announce the shortlist of NGOs/Social Enterprises for the next round of YES! i am the CHANGE 2018 from over 11,511 film entries received across India. Shortlisted applicants have been contacted via emails and calls. If you are amongst the selected applicants and haven’t received official YES FOUNDATION communication, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. CLICK HERE to find out if your organisation has made it to the next round.
A sample copy of the application form can be viewed here – DOWNLOAD
YES! i am the CHANGE is a nationwide mindset transformation program to inculcate the spirit of responsible youth citizenship and drive positive social action through the impactful medium of films.
YES FOUNDATION provides Youth and NGOs with a platform to use films as a storytelling medium to drive social impact. Towards this, we invite Youth, Filmmakers, NGOs and Social Enterprises to participate in YIAC Social Filmmaking Challenge to depict stories of change of NGOs, Social Enterprises and Everyday Heroes.
Winning film entries will be awarded cash prizes. Also, NGOs and Social Enterprises with sustainable and scalable social projects shortlisted from the film entries will be eligible to win grants worth INR 7.5 crore along with capacity building and mentoring support for 3 years.
- Inner transformation of the youth through experiential exposure to social causes
- Support NGOs and Social Enterprises develop long-lasting and self-sustaining interventions
Categories of Participation
- Open Challenge (for individual participants)
- NGO & Social Enterprise Challenge (for participants representing organisations)
- You can make a film on an NGO, a Social Enterprise or an Everyday Hero of your choice
- The film should represent their real life work and should be aligned with Sustainable Development Goals
Media for Social Change Workshops/Film Screenings schedule
Top 20 film entries to receive cash prizes worth INR 10 lakh
All expenses paid observerships to prestigious international documentary film festivals – Docedge Kolkata and IDFA (Amsterdam)
Top 25 sustainable and scalable social projects to receive grant worth INR 7.5 crore
Capacity building and mentoring support for 3 years